Debt Consolidation Services Available in Ohio
Thousands of Ohio residents are in severe debt. You don’t have to be one of them, not with debt relief solutions like debt consolidation. Your ideal solution depends on the amount ofdebt you have, the kind of debt you have, and the time frame you hope to resolve your debt in. If you have more than $10,000 in debt, are willing to stretch out your payment period and want a simple monthly program payment, debt consolidation might be the solution for you.
Ohio Debt Consolidation Loans
It’s time to take action against your debt. There are a variety of paths that can lead you to financial
freedom, including debt consolidation. Ohio residents with high
amounts could be eligible for secure loans from reputable lenders.
Secure loans are loans created using collateral — high-value assets like your home or car. The value of these assets is leveraged to attain a loan with a reasonable interest rate from a lender. If you can’t pay your loan, you are at risk of forfeiting those assets. There’s a risk/reward element to debt consolidation, but as long as you stay on top of your payments, the risk portion shouldn’t be an issue.
The risk is higher for the lender if you get an unsecure loan (meaning you have no collateral). Because they are taking on more risk, it’s likely that you’ll have a higher interest rate. If you can’t get a reasonable interest rate, you might want to find another solutions. Ohio residents can call Freedom Financial at 800-230-1553 for a free debt evaluation to find a solution that is right for them.
Debt Consolidation Ohio Availability.
Find Your Solution
Deep in debt? Don’t despair. There are a number of relief solutions in your area, including debt consolidation. Ohio is home to a number of companies. To find your path to financial freedom, just follow these steps:
- Call Freedom Financial. 800-230-1553. You’ll receive a free debt evaluation. Our debt specialists can help you find the right solution that fits your unique debt situation.
- Choose a debt solution. The debt specialists will recommend a debt solution to you depending on the results of your free evaluation. If that recommendation is debt consolidation, Ohio companies may just be a phone call away.
- Follow through to freedom. No matter what you choose debt consolidation, debt settlement, debt counseling or any other solution the most important part is that you follow through. There’s nothing easy about resolving massive debt. It takes time, commitment and a willingness to work hard now, so you can have true freedom later.
You Are Not Alone
People all over Ohio are struggling with debt. Take a look at some of the nationwide debt statistics courtesy of creditcards.com.
- One in 10 consumers has more than 10 credit cards, and the average consumer has four.
- The average household is $6,500 in debt.
- Approximately 2.5 million Americans seek debt relief services from credit counselors each year for heavy debt burdens.
- In 2006 alone, more than $51 billion worth of fast food was charged to credit cards. Buying perishable, immediately depreciable goods like fast food with credit can lead to bad debt.
Don’t wait any longer. Avoid the statistics, don’t become another number. Look for a debt solution today, including debt consolidation. Debt relief programs are currently available to Ohio residents – agents are standing by. Start your journey toward financial freedom today. Call 800-230-1553 now for a free debt consultation.
End Your Debt
Find out how our program could help.
- One low monthly program deposit
- Settlements for less than owed
- Debt could be resolved in 24-48 months